Re: what is the purpose of "This link has already been stored"?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: what is the purpose of "This link has already been stored"?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 17:04:05 -0700

that is, if completing-read is changed, idk if ido will work with it
well or not  idk if proposed fix means

- include id and description in orig list for selection
- include id and description is for marginalia
- user selects description and id is returned
- another change

just showing the basename headings [or whatever has an org id] wold
wfm but there are probably other considerations.

at least, as long as the inserted link mainains the mapping of id with
description.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com