Re: Getting X selection reliably (Re: idea for capture anywhere in x)

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Getting X selection reliably (Re: idea for capture anywhere in x)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 16:07:09 -0700

i am still lost in this and it will take me a while.  although it
would be great to have everywhere, such as in emacs also with r click,
it is not a top priority for me at this time as long as the ff
org-capture extension works [i wrote the original when it did not work
for me] beecuse ff is the biggest plaec i need it and it would make a
good backup system and i hope i did not give the impression that it is
an urgent need.

as for fluxbox, it is just the .menu file and not a tray application.
pretty straightforward.  :)

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com