Re: desktop notifications (Re: idea for capture anywhere in x)

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: desktop notifications (Re: idea for capture anywhere in x)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 16:07:07 -0700

i am lost in a sea of partial solutions and hints that myb rain cannot
process at this time, despite their straightforwardness.  i do like
the idea of having confidence that a capture worked thgouh very much.

perhaps some fuction in org-capture-before-finalize-hook could raise
emacs for a tiny period of time or something, in the case that it is
invoked when emacs is not visible. if so, and idk if poss, i would
have to try it to find out if it wfm.

then i wouldn't hafe to keep trying notification tools ad try to get
them to have sufficient fonts colors sizes etc. and work.  :)

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com