Re: org-cite styles don't allow * in them

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: org-cite styles don't allow * in them
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:42:13 +0800

"Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@gmail.com> writes:

>> A less awkward solution (IMO) would be to use an entity like ⋆.  It is
>> straightforward to add that to the org-element-citation-prefix-re. Then I
>> see something like this.
>
> So Ihor, is there any problem with John's proposed change here?

I am not a big fan of using unicode characters, but otherwise I have no
objections and no better ideas (except a general desire to solve similar
parser issues more generally).

However, I am not org-cite's maintainer. So, I would prefer to hear from
Nicolas before implementing anything myself.

Best,
Ihor