Re: Introducing Org-transclusion

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Introducing Org-transclusion
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 15:34:20 +0800

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> I did run the check with the official org release and did *not* run into
> any problem, so I presume it what Ihor says, the recent dev version.

The official org release disables element cache by default. If you
enable it, there will be the same problem (but with no warning).

Element cache has many other bugs in the official release though. So, it
is not a good idea to enable cache in Org 9.5 regardless the problem
with org-transclusion.

Best,
Ihor