Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `biblatex' citation process

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `biblatex' citation processor
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 16:31:02 +0200

Am 19.05.2021 um 15:44 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
Here is the summary:

| Style     | Variant   | Command      |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| author    | caps      | Citeauthor*  |
| author    | full      | citeauthor   |
| author    | caps-full | Citeauthor   |
| author    |           | citeauthor   |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| locators  | bare      | notecite     |
| locators  | caps      | Pnotecite    |
| locators  | bare-caps | Notecite     |
| locators  |           | pnotecite    |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| nocite    |           | nocite       |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| note      | bare      | footcitetext |
| note      |           | footcite     |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| smart     | caps      | Smartcite    |
| smart     |           | smartcite    |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| super     |           | supercite    |
|-----------+-----------+--------------|
| text      | caps      | Textcite     |
| text      |           | textcite     |
| title     | full      | citetitle*   |
| title     |           | citetitle    |
| year      | full      | citeyear*    |
| year      |           | citeyear     |
| (default) | caps      | Autocite     |
| (default) |           | autocite     |

"bare" variant means "without parenthesis", I think.