Re: (Feature Request) have org-edit-special work inside non-environment

From: TEC
Subject: Re: (Feature Request) have org-edit-special work inside non-environment LaTeX blocks, i.e. \( \) and \[ \]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 17:42:30 +0800

> The equivalent code will prevent a user from changing, deleting the
> LaTeX markers, or writing past them : this is not the purpose of the
> functionality.

That’s most helpful, thanks :)

I’l have a look at that now, in the mean time here’s what I hope will be the
penultimate version of this patch :D

<#part type=“text/x-patch” filename=“home/tec.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/org-mode/0001-Extend-org-edit-special-to-editing-LaTeX-fragments.patch” disposition=attachment>
<#/part>