Re: (Feature Request) have org-edit-special work inside non-environment

From: TEC
Subject: Re: (Feature Request) have org-edit-special work inside non-environment LaTeX blocks, i.e. \( \) and \[ \]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 18:24:13 +0800

Just saying 'no' to new lines seems like a possible solution, but long equations can often be deperate for newlines when it comes to readability.

Saying no to new lines is only necessary in tables. Outside, we only need to say no to blank lines.

This is what I thought. Might you have any suggestions on how I incorporate this logic? Something like `org-in-table-p' would be ideal :D

I was talking about footnote reference stuff. Perhaps removing silently blank lines, here or in both cases, is better. I have no strong opinion about it.

I feel like, at least in this case, this would be a sensible way to go.
If you're happy with this, I think I'll go ahead and give this approach a shot.