Re: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:38:20 +0800

Gustav Wikström <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

I read Org Info manual before, forgot most things, just put memory into
usual behavior now..... I will read Org Info manual again. :) glade you figure
out my wrong point, thanks.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3