Re: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 22:26:21 +0800

Gustav Wikström <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, inline images work for attachment links on my side on Org mode master.
>
> I considered keeping the file link option but ruled against it in the end. I
> could remove some complexity from the code in the end due to it.
>
> Don't know why attachments aren’t expanded as images for you...

I figured out why on my side inline image does not work.

When have link with description, the inline image does not work. When has no
link description, inline image works.

Here is an example:

#+begin_src org
# link work for inline image

# inline image does not work
#+end_src

I tested by EMC, found this is caused by some option. I will figure it out.
Thanks!

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3