RE: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 20:41:50 +0000

FWIW, I see the same behavior as you do when I add descriptions. The same seems
apply for file-links. I haven't looked it up to see if that's intended though.
Just
wanted to share how it works for me, if you're scratching you're head over this!

Actually... Not wanting to push the "Send" button without looking into the
manual, I
found the following in the "Images" section:

        "An image is a link to an image file(1) that does not have a
description part"

See [[info:org#Images]]

Regards
Gustav