Re: [O] Using an org based init file slows down emacs startup by 50x..he

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Using an org based init file slows down emacs startup by 50x..help needed :(
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:24:29 +0000

Hi Xebar,

An simple alternative is to do what I do: keep your init file in an org
mode file, and simple tangle it manually whenever you do changes.  In
this way you avoid the overload of the tangling process at startup.  My
emacs starts in about 10 seconds.

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/