Re: [O] Using an org based init file slows down emacs startup by 50x..he

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Using an org based init file slows down emacs startup by 50x..help needed :(
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 09:43:35 +0100

Hello,

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> can anyone help me with this, i really would appreciate you guys help with
> this as its driving me mad :)

Please provide a profiler report (see `profiler-start') and possibly
instrument Org using `elp-instrument-package' so that we know what part
is the most time consuming.

Note that tangling is a somewhat slow process. You could try to diminish
the number of blocks involved or maybe try spreading them among
different sections.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou