Re: [O] "user-error: No language for src block: (unnamed)" when running

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] "user-error: No language for src block: (unnamed)" when running `org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files`
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:57:08 -0400

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Nicolas Goaziou
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Ista Zahn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I agree that it is safer. In my case its safer like a 10 MPH speed
>> limit. Safe yes, but too slow!
>
> Doesn't Babel :cache property help here?

It does actually, to my surprise. I have not been using :cache because
the documentation says

"Note that the :cache header argument will not attempt to cache
results when the :session header argument is used"

and since I almost always use :session I didn't expect this to work.
To my surprise it does (at least with R source blocks, I haven't
tested yet with others). Can I now rely on this to work even with
:session?

Best,
Ista