Re: [O] [OFF TOPIC] almost giving up on emacs email..looking for advice?

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] [OFF TOPIC] almost giving up on emacs email..looking for advice?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:30:15 +0200

2) I need a decent editor for replies. I have not found a browser-based client that has this.

Agreed. The biggest problem arises when you need to format code.
There is an "edit with emacs" extension for chrome which is working quite well.

That last feature alone is reason enough for me.  FWIW, I'm on a Mac, and I generally use Gnu emacs for editing, programming, etc.,
and use Aquamacs for running gnus. This avoids any latency problems, etc.

So you are running 2 instances of Emacs. This is what I considered for a moment :-)

Fabrice