Re: [O] Android MobileOrg: appointments without SCHEDULED/DEADLINE

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Android MobileOrg: appointments without SCHEDULED/DEADLINE
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:55:48 +0100

Henning Weiss <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Active timestamps are currently supported, but only in the payload of an
> item. You can also try enabling "show done events" if the events are still
> not added to the calendar. Timestamps in headings might be supported at
> some point in the future (we have an open issue dealing with it).

Very strange.  When I initially started using MobileOrg (well, the
second time around, once I had a decent Android phone as opposed to the
really cr*p Samsung I initially had) a month or so ago, only scheduled
(and deadline) items seemed to be incorporated into my Google
Calendar.  I have just tried again and it works very well with all of my
active timestamps for appointments.  I must have done something really
stupid somewhere along the line. <blush>

Thanks!

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.1-19-g9655a1