Re: [O] Agenda in MobileOrg for Android

From: Gareth Smith
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda in MobileOrg for Android
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:19:02 +0100

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
> Well, it would be true, if syncing worked...  But (at least for me) it
> didn't - more often than not it crashed with a mysterious error message
> and I lost my captures.  I will try to reinstall MobileOrg and try to
> reproduce it and report, too.

Until recently, I was using an old version of MobileOrg which often
crashed on sync with some sort of dropbox error. When I got the latest
version from https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki (I don't
currently have marketplace access[1]) that issue went away.

For me, MobileOrg is now much more useful than it was, though I still
have plenty of config experiments to do before I'm happy. In particular,
I haven't yet figured out how to get any kind of calendar view of my
data without signing up to google calendar[1]...

[1] I have nothing particularly against google services, I'm just
currently experimenting to see if it's possible to live happily without
them.