Re: [O] Tables for attendance lists - A problem understanding TBLFM?

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: Re: [O] Tables for attendance lists - A problem understanding TBLFM?
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:13:51 -0500

Nick Dokos dijo [Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 12:03:33PM -0400]:
> Ah, OK - I guess Gunnar will not be able to avoid an upgrade to something
> more recent.
>
> And yes, the eq/equal subtleties strike once again:

> (eq "0" "0")
> nil
> (equal "0" "0")

Yay - Thanks to you all :-) Yes, it finally works fine for me with
(delete "0" [...])

Of course, at some point I will upgrade. We shall see if the world
breaks and hell ensues. But right now, I'm happy and satisfied. And
I'll study a bit more into the relative addressing you posted, as it
surely looks better suited.