[O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:10:43 -0400

Yes, of course.  But it's still something *I* have to do as a separate
task.  This breaks my cognitive workflow; it's a distraction.  One of
the reasons I use org is that it's so distraction-free compared to
every other tool I've tried.  It seems like distraction-freeness is a
big deal in org, so I would have thought that every bit of distraction
is a distraction too many.

Cheers.
Fil

--