Re: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:49:38 -0400

I agree with Marcel on this.  If org is supposed to help get /to/ the
final version of a document, then it should support the (possibly
inconsistent) structures that can appear in all the in-between steps
after conceiving of the document and before the final version.

The workaround I use is to use lists instead of headlines.  The
problem then becomes the extra work of turning lists into
headines+text later.
Cheers.
Fil

--