Re: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?

From: Cian
Subject: Re: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:52:53 +0100

You can't do that, as it would be akin to trying to have in a book

Section 1
Stuff
Section 1.1.1
More stuff

Now this goes under Section 1

Not really an idiom that makes sense (I find its best to think of
org-mode's headings as chapter headers

What you can do is something like the following:

* Main headline
Something goes here

#+BEGIN_NOTE
sub thoughts
#+END_NOTE

Some more stuff under main headline

The #stuff can be closed when you want it to get it out of the way, so
I sometimes use this a means of attaching notes to a document. It
works, but I'm sure it could be improved. That way you can also have
different exporting options for the note if you really want them.