Re: [Orgmode] Re: contact management in org-mode?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: contact management in org-mode?
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:51:07 -0300

If there was someway to sync (two-way) bbdb with google contacts all problems
would be solved for me, since I can sync my phone with google contacts and
Evolution can read/write from/to google contacts (although nowadays I use
wanderlust in Emacs instead of evolution, which obviously can use bbdb).

Darlan