Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:57:00 -0400

> ----- Carsten Dominik (2007-06-14) wrote:-----
>
> > *** headline
> >     - item 1
> >     - item 2
> >       here we have some text
> >       - item 3

> I think '- item 3' still should be aligned to '- item 2'. If user want
> to move the item deeper, 'M-right' can be used.

I agree with Leo -- or, rather, his proposal matches more nicely the
way I work. I often have lists with some items annotated and others not
annotated --

*** headline
     - item 1
       Some notes about item 1, sometimes just a line, but sometimes
       several lines
     - item 2
     - item 3
       Notes here.

(I recognize that others might have practices for which Carsten's
proposal makes more sense, and I could adjust, but ....)

--John