Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] an annoying indentation
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:18:22 +0100

Leo wrote:
Dear list,

Anyone else find the following annoying?

*** heading 1
- item 1
- item 2

Now hit tabwith cursor right before '-', it becomes,

*** heading 1
    - item 1
      - item 2

Best,

I must admit I do run into this on occasion and it is a little annoying. It would (IMHO) be better if the first push of tab aligned with '- item 1', with subsequent tabs indenting to the next level. You should however be restricted to only going one level deeper than the above item.

This said I usually create list items at the same level of indentation with M-Return.

--
Rick Moynihan
Software Engineer