Re: Re: jinx

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Re: jinx
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:41:57 +0200

Philip Kaludercic writes:
> Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:
> > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
> > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
> > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]
> >
> >   > ispell already supports enchant, but it communicates via IPC instead of
> >   > the library interface.
> >
> > Would it be possible for jinx to do this?
> > Would it be better overall for jinx to do this?
>
> Do what?  Jinx /does/ use the enchant library, ispell /does/ use IPC.

We already have a nice solution based on enchant with flyspell. It is
very well documented and I'm using it in a multi-lingual environment
with Spanish (Castillian), German (1909 - I refuse to learn Kohl's ;-)
); (British) English and Italian. I'd like to try out jinx, but I'd
need more documentation ... and time

My .2cents, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet