Re: Grammar checking

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Grammar checking
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 12:59:05 +0000

We need in Emacs a free grammar checker that really is up to the job, not just any free program. The result should be Emacs features that we can be proud of.

It's clearly not as accurate as non-free grammar checkers, but it does a reasonable job. I don't know if that's enough to be proud of it. To give you a feeling of what it does, I attach the 18 potential grammar errors it detects in CONTRIBUTE.