Re: Allow controlling the effect of visibility on buffer switching

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Allow controlling the effect of visibility on buffer switching
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:37:40 +0800

Thuna <thuna.cing@gmail.com> writes:

> It is extremely unlikely for someone to know what their last non-visible
> buffer is, especially after accounting for other frames and windows.

I find it sufficient to take a quick glance at the frame I'm currently
working on.  Further more, multiple frame workflows are reasonably rare,
and even more so the workflows where some frames aren't visible at any
given time.

And please don't change the behaviour of `switch-to-buffer' in such a
drastic manner.  People are used to it as it is.

Thanks.