Re: [Patch] Add project.el command to replace symbol at point throughout

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [Patch] Add project.el command to replace symbol at point throughout project
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:28:10 +0200

On 14.01.2022 12:26, Jon Eskin wrote:
So Jon, if you fancy writing a patch in this area, you can try implementing
what Juri suggested:

  let-bind read-regexp-defaults-function around the call
  of query-replace-read-args, and use a symbol at point as the default.

That can apply to both project-query-replace-regexp and
xref-find-references-and-replace.

On it! I might take a little while but I'll check in if I get stuck.

Yeah, don't hesitate to ask questions if/when you have any.