Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 07:25:27 -0300

On Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 07:15, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
 Custom should be understandable for everyone, and I don't see why it
isn't.  It works reasonably similarly to, for example, the Mozilla
Firefox about:preferences page.

 Some people only feel that they understand a program when they are
able to make a good mental model of how it works. And to me customize
is a big black box with several smaller black boxes inside, and with
no visible tools to let me inspect its data structures.

  [[]], E.