Re: Enabling native compilation by default when libgccjit is present

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Enabling native compilation by default when libgccjit is present
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 23:34:50 +0100

Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:

> IIRC was mentioned by Eli (forgive me if I'm mistaken) that we might
> want to enable it automatically when configure identifies the presence
> of libgccjit on the system.

That was the call for me to try it now.  Seems to work fine! - but I was
and still am a bit annoyed by the compiler warnings that pop up whenever
an action cause a package to load (seemingly).  These popups interrupt
workflow and sometimes even cause the selected window to loose input
focus.  Is this normal?

Michael.