Re: [External] : Re: Gitlab Migration

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Gitlab Migration
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 23:01:51 -0400

I publish a page about nasty things about Slack, but I only cover
those which are nasty in moral terms.  Those which are merely
painfully annoying, are out of scope.

However, do you think that if the Slack client were free
it would be possible to correct the painfully annoying behavior?
If so, that relates the problem to the injustice of the nonfree client
and I could include it.

But I would need a reference -- a page that describes the behavior and
why it is annoying.  Can you find one?  Or make one?