Re: Native Compilation And External Packages

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Native Compilation And External Packages
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 10:14:43 -0700

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

The warnings are inconsistent as in:

Compiling at the command line using -f batch-byte-compile produces no
warnings; the same code produces warnings when native-emacs is run

2. I should have been more explicit re Make:
I know about -f batch-native-compile, however writing the dependency
rule is what I guess I'm confused about -- since the .eln files that
result go into the eln-cache, not the directory where the .el files
live.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8