Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey

From: Marcel Ventosa
Subject: Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:58:50 +0700

The original discussion involved the following:

- Richard suggested a survey with open questions (There is no need to
  mention any repository in an open question).

- MELPA contains packages that promote proprietary software.

- If MELPA *had* to be mentioned in the survey, Richard suggested
  mentioning it with a disclaimer to abide by GNU policy and warn
  unsuspecting survey takers.

With respect, I don't see the point of discussing off-topic tangents or
responding to apagogical arguments.

P.S. For the record, I never provided examples of proprietary software.