Re: eww and bookmarks

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: eww and bookmarks
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 00:56:22 +0200

Matthias Meulien <address@hidden> writes:

> Noam Postavsky <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2020-04/msg00265.html
> > says "installed!" but I'm not seeing it (though maybe my git-fu
> > is failing)
>
> On my side too, I could not find anything related on master.

BTW, have you had a look at the discussion there?  Any opinion?

How should the bookmarks behave?  Should they be exact counterparts of
eww bookmarks?  Should they be linked to eww, or should it be possible
to open them also with another browser (e.g. w3m).

Finally, what should I specify as `defaults' list for the name
suggestions available when you are prompted for a name for a new
bookmark?  Just the url?

TIA,

Michael.