Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 22:44:39 -0400

>   > > Would you like to send me the API documentation of s.el?
>
>   > https://github.com/magnars/s.el
>
> The URL suggests it is actually the source code.  I can make do with
> that, but I would rather get just the API spec, so I can honestly say
> I never read the source code.

Indeed, the address may suggest it's an el file, but in fact it is not,
and it's the URL for the git repository containing s.el and other files.

If you would like a direct link to their README which contains examples
of invoking each function (i.e. in a way, their API spec), you could use
either of these:

https://github.com/magnars/s.el/blob/master/README.md
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/magnars/s.el/master/README.md

The former is an HTML rendered version of the README, and the latter its
raw Markdown markup source.

Hope this helps.