Re: [ELPA] New package: transient

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: transient
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 12:59:47 +0200

I think we are mixing two concepts here. To search for a single function, where you already know the keywords, yes "C-h d" works. To get a curated list of the API of a topic, not so much. Because my examples mix both finding a specific function and getting the curated list, I guess we were each talking about the specific function example and I want talking about the curated list.

Sorry this is unclear, what I meant is that you said C-h d works (because of the "copy alist" example) and I said it didn't (because it does not give me a curated list). We were just talking about different aspects.

Philippe