Re: Improved welcome screen

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Improved welcome screen
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 20:49:21 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> Any rationale for losing the links that you excluded?  Or how about
> keeping them, since there seems to be free space left?

Unless I made a mistake somewhere, the links have just been re-arranged:

- "Emacs Tutorial" and "Emacs Guided Tour" was renamed to "Tutorial"
and "Guided Tour".
- "Absence of Warranty" is moved below the dashed line, linked from
the text "ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY".
- "Contributing" was renamed to "Contributing & Bugs".

Other than that, I think all links should still be there.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas