Re: High-res Customize icons

From: chad
Subject: Re: High-res Customize icons
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:28:11 -0700

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:37 AM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

We don't use fonts for the icons, so I don't think I understand the
question.

I think messages are crossing in-flight. The recent suggestion in the thread was that the right-triangle-bullet the OP wants to improve in Customize could be implemented nicely with such an font.

From: Yuri Khan
 I wonder if it’s even worthwhile having a bitmap for this. These days, it could as well be any of ▶/▼, ▷/▽, ▸/▾, or ▹/▿. It would even work on some text terminals.

HTH,
~Chad