Re: "Why is emacs so square?"

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: "Why is emacs so square?"
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 20:05:39 +0200

    Iñigo> On 22 April 2020 at 18:29 +02, Robert Pluim <address@hidden> wrote:
    >> Someone in this thread mentioned they were working on a 'proper' GTK
    >> backend, is that anywhere near useable yet?

    Iñigo> I've been lucky enough to test Po Lu's work over the last couple of
    Iñigo> weeks, and although it's still WIP and there are still things to
work on
    Iñigo> - in my tests, mainly related to the keyboard - the result is quite
stable,
    Iñigo> and visually excellent.
    Iñigo> For instance, look at the screenshot he attached a couple of days
ago to
    Iñigo> one of his first emails in this thread.

    Iñigo> I don't want to steal the attention Po Lu deserves, so I won't
comment
    Iñigo> any further, and let him to show it by himself, but I'm really
excited
    Iñigo> with his work.

As am I. Thereʼs no hurry, but I look forward to testing it.

Robert