Re: Proposed changes to gnus-dup.el

From: Basil L. Contovounesios
Subject: Re: Proposed changes to gnus-dup.el
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:27:24 +0000

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> On 03/25/19 18:13 PM, Basil L. Contovounesios wrote:
>> Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I'm against using `unless' on complex logic -- many people get confused
>>> when reading it in my experience.
>>
>> Fair enough.
>>
>>> The rest looks OK.
>>
>> Thanks.  I will wait a few more days for people to comment and push the
>> rest of the patch if there are no serious objections.
>
> If I end up backing out the hash-table changes, will this patch still
> apply correctly?

The original patch I sent will conflict with the hunks where you added
docstrings to gnus-dup-{list,hashtb} and switched from obarray to
hash-table operations.

It would be easy for me to resolve these minor conflicts, but if that's
going to get in your way of more pressing work, then I'll hold off.
(That's not to say I think you should revert the hash-table changes.)

Thanks,

--
Basil