Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: Problem burning to LG DVDRAM GSA-4167B -- ProD

From: David Busby
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: Problem burning to LG DVDRAM GSA-4167B -- ProDVD only does DVD-R
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:24:48 -0800

I've been following this thread for a while...

I'd like to be able to burn data DVDs, backups of my Linux 2.6 computers.
I want to be able to read the data on those DVDs from another Linux 2.6 machine
or on Windows XP.

Would someone be so kind as to point me to the hardware/software/media that
will work.
I don't want to waste time/money on a drive that won't work or using the wrong
DVD burning package.

Cheers.

/djb