Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:38:49 -0500

I'm thinking about putting together a pip-requirements file for duplicity.  That way we can specify versions needed and make the installs easier.

Plus, I think we should move the lp:~/mterry/duplicity/modern-testing changes to 0.7 as well and revert to the old test methods that did support 2.4 and 2.5.

...Ken

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 May 2014 08:50, <address@hidden> wrote:
On 06.05.2014 14:41, Michael Terry wrote:
> Those py24 errors were not with my branch, right?  I fixed some of those myself.

0.6.23

Ah yeah.  Well my 0.6.24 branch should fix all the py24 errors.  As for lockfile, older versions of it worked with py24.

> Speaking of, I tested last night, and trunk worked fine for my testing webdav server.

with 0.6 branch? you cannot reproduce the erros i've got?

I was testing webdav with trunk.  I didn't test with my 0.6.24 branch.

>I tried against box.com <http://box.com>, and did get some odd errors.  So I'm looking into why there is a difference.

what are those? maybe the fix i initially wanted to add fixes it? e.g. expat errors?

Yeah, I got an expat error.  I then hacked it to work and got an issue where files would 404 despite clearly being there.  So I'm not sure what is wrong yet.

-mt