Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 16:00:09 -0400

Hmm, I tested the webdav backend and it worked for me at the time.  I can try a box.com account to get the same flow as you.

The error you mentioned about urlparse is interesting that https vs http are different.  I'll have to take a look.  As for the error above about the temp file, that looks like the file didn't download correctly.  Will check when I get that box.com account.

I may not be able to look at this today, just FYI.

As for reverting, we haven't released the bug yet.  Versioning is always a bit of a PR thing, but it seems to me that we can just fix the bug and test more rather than make bump the version over some internal refactoring.  Most of my recent branches have not added anything interesting PR wise.

-mt