Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 10:30:05 -0500

pull --overwrite lp:~mterry/duplicity/0.6.24
push --overwrite "bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.6-series/"

Has been done.  You'll need to do a "pull --overwrite lp:duplicity" to sync up.

...Ken

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 May 2014 10:28, <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yeah, I got an expat error.  I then hacked it to work and got an issue where files would 404 despite clearly being there.  So I'm not sure what is wrong yet.

you can leave that be. i found a fix for the expat error without breaking anything, see

Ah, that was the fix I applied.  But then I get the 404.
-mt