Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:47:45 -0400

./testing/manual/backendtest has all of them I think.  You might want to update your config.py from config.py.tmpl -- it got simpler and added more backend variables in my backend-unification branch.

Update from 0.7-series before running ./testing/manual/backendtest as I just fixed a small error when running it (thought I had included that patch with my backend branch, but it got lost somehow).

-mt