Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Duplicity-team] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Duplicity-team] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 17:54:54 -0400

On 7 May 2014 14:56, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
So, unless anyone objects, I'll release 0.6.24 tomorrow, and change the focus to 0.7.

Looks fine to me.  I uploaded a tiny fix in my backports from the 0.7 branch and added a missing import in backend.py if a backend failure happens.  So please pull fom 0.6-series before releasing.

And I ported edso's fix to 0.7-series too.

-mt