Re: [Duplicity-talk] What files are needed for listing and restoring ?

From: T. Prost
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] What files are needed for listing and restoring ?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:24:26 +0100

Am Freitag, den 17.02.2012, 16:00 +0100 schrieb address@hidden:

> source_url is the folder or remote location where your duplicity volumes
> reside. target_dir the folder where you want it restored, choose a new one.
>
> options like --no-encryption come after the command before target and source.
>
> try
> duplicity collection-status [options] target_url
> first to check if duplicity sees your backup chains.

duplicity collection-status file:///home/thomas/Vorlagen/X1

Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Warning, found incomplete backup sets, probably left from aborted
session
Last full backup date: none
Collection Status
Connecting with backend: LocalBackend
Archive
dir: /home/thomas/.cache/duplicity/43289ee51e536a1c0d78a0f564acfa4a

Found 0 secondary backup chains.
No backup chains with active signatures found
Also found 0 backup sets not part of any chain,
and 1 incomplete backup set.
These may be deleted by running duplicity with the "cleanup" command.

NOTE: I never ran duplicity cleanup but I´m afraid, deja-dup did that !?