[Duplicity-talk] What files are needed for listing and restoring ?

From: T. Prost
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] What files are needed for listing and restoring ?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:48:45 +0100

Just read the thread from 29 Aug 2011 and as I´m encountering the same
problem right now, I hope this is not the last conclusion of wisdom :-)

... particularly with regard to: Each backup set has one sigtar file and
one manifest file in addition to the difftar volumes.

Wasn´t there the further question what to do if those two files aren´t
there ? I searched the folder with the difftar.gz files but couldn´t
find those two.
Search other places ?
Able to go on without those additional data ?
What can I do ???
Doing nothing means to lose whole last years work, so I´m encouraged to
spend a "little" time on this problem !
--
Best,
Thomas