Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity - verify if backup needed

From: eleanor
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity - verify if backup needed
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:00:17 +0100

My situation is the following: I have - let's say - 300MB on the
client, but only 10MB on the server, where the compression is not that
big to make up the difference. The problem is that running with
--dry-run doesn't actually display the files that are not
synchronized. On client I have quite a lot of files that are either
not present of not synchronized on the server.

Why doesn't --dry-run detect that.