Re: [Duplicity-talk] --archive-dir is growing in size, how can I reduce

From: Alex Cartwright
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] --archive-dir is growing in size, how can I reduce it?
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:24:39 +0000

Thanks for the information, though a few questions to follow up from this:

1) If I remove this directory, on the next run it will be created to a
similar size straight away?
2) "deleting the old archive-dir and backing up into a new folder" How
do you mean by this? I backing up Amazon S3, are you suggesting I
should backup to a different bucket or directory within this as a fix?
3) What sort of data is duplicity storing? It's soon going to get to a
stage that I simply can not use duplicity for backups as it's taking
up so much space for ... well, backups.

Regards